Steven P. Viani, PE, is active in the practice of civil engineering and understands current standards, which he uses to quickly and accurately assist his clients in achieving successful outcomes. Steve earned his Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Sacramento State University and is a licensed civil engineer and professional engineer (PE).
For more than 40 years, Steve’s drive to stay at the top of his profession has been unwavering. He’s taken numerous courses to develop new skills and hone his expertise in the constantly changing field of engineering. He’s advanced his skills in the areas of safety, geotechnical engineering, cost estimating, ocean outfall design, and construction management.
Expert Areas of Engineering & Construction
- Water damage investigations and assessments
- Landslides, soils reports, soils testing and soils certifications
- Insurance claim issues and subrogation
- Insurance investigations and reports
- Project management and contract disputes
- Construction accident reconstruction
- Hazardous waste remediation and Superfund sites
- Asbestos and mold testing and water damage
- Construction defect cases
- Expert engineering witness and advisory services
Professional Engineering Expertise
Steve has achieved the highest levels of professional engineering expertise. He is a licensed Professional Engineer (PE). He is a licensed civil engineer in California, Arizona, Washington and Hawaii. He holds Class A and Class B contractor’s licenses and Hazardous Substance Removal Certification from the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB).
Civil Engineering License Numbers:
- California – #C30965 (view at Cal.gov)
- Arizona – #51709 (view at AZ.gov)
- Washington – #24320 (view at WA.gov)
- Hawaii – #18323 (view at Hawaii.gov)
California Contractor’s Licenses:
- Contractors State License Board No. 945198 (view at CSLB)
- Class “A” — General Engineering Contractor
- Class “B” — General Building Contractor
- Hazardous Substance Removal Certification
Trusted Construction & Engineering Expertise
Contact Steve to discuss your case now. Steve Viani, PE, is a Professional Engineer and contractor who has helped recover millions for homeowners, government entities, insurance companies, insured parties and businesses.
Steve holds a Class “A” – General Engineering Contractor license and a Class “B” – General Building Contractor license with the state of California. He’s a licensed civil engineer in California, Arizona, Hawaii, and Washington.
Call (916) 952-8503 now to discuss your case with Steve.